Nanhi Pari Education Support
Nanhi Pari is an organization dedicated to change in India by focusing on basic education in the belief that education is a critical requisite for social science. In keeping with this focus, our volunteers are involved with and support projects that are secular and have an education-related component to them. Education is the cornerstone of open societies. It lays the groundwork for the future direction of people's lives and the societies they live in. The objectives of this group are:
1. To provide education to girl child underprivileged children in India.
2. To encourage the formation of various local groups across the world to reach out to larger sections of the population.
3. To education, care, leisure, recreation, cultural activities.
4. To address, whenever possible, other issues affecting human life such as health care, environment etc.
5. Support and nurture education reform and highlight best practice examples to others in the education field for girl child.
Education provides freedom from illiteracy and poverty. The lack of education is the cause of many problems around. Education is very important for every child whether boy or girl. It is sad that some communities still discriminate against the education of the girl child. Girl's education is the need of the hour. Without educating the girls of the country we can't hope for a developed nation. Girl's education is like sowing the seed which gives rise to green, cheerful, and full grown family plant. It is said that if we educate a man, we educate a man only, but if we educate a woman, we educate the whole family. This highlights the importance of female education.
WHY WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT?
The vision of NANHI PARI Foundation is to transform the lives of women, families and entire communities in India by the education and empowerment of the girl child.
NANHI PARI Foundation Encourage and enable each girl to become an independent thinker and self-learner.
Nanhi Pari Orphanage Support
Orphanage is a residential institution for the care and education.
We have tie ups with Orphanage, through which we support baby girl for her education and care. These abandoned orphan, street children are belongs to different family backgrounds like father died with HIV/AIDS and mother committed suicide, father is drunken and mother left children & living with other person, both parents died due to personal reasons.
Nanhi Pari Medical Support
Survival of the baby girl and their Treatment: As per UNICEF's data nearly 1.73 million children die in India every year due to lack of treatment. We give awareness programmes on health and personal hygiene in slums for underprivileged children, their parents and also in spreading awareness in the schools and slum. Many families come from weaker sections who need nutritional support especially children who are admitted in government hospitals and whose parents cannot afford food and find it very difficult to take care of their children.
Nanhi Pari Foundation provides financial support for baby girls who cannot afford any critical operations/critical illness/ support in medicines and help them to buy generic medicines.We also take medical camps for eyes check up and also help for cataract operation.
50 brave girls from Karandi, a tribal Village situated in Akole Taluka of Ahmednagar district are struggling for access to basic amenities like toilets and bathrooms in their dilapidated hostel. Don't you think these hardworking underprivileged girls who came along way to pursue education deserve proper hygienic toilets and covered bathroom. These girls come from nearby villages to pursue higher education as their villages do not have schools beyond fifth grades.
These issues not have deterred girls in the past form getting education and in the process their childhood was snatched as they were married off. Let this not become a reason for them to stop becoming who they could be. Shiksha Shakti is a tribute to all the strong girls out there who are still continuing their education and moving towards their goal despite facing difficulties all throughout their journey.
Let's all show our support towards this campaign so that these future wonder women can lead a healthy and a hygienic life. Nanhi Pari Foundation with your support and change their lives and help them stay in school. Please support this cause by donating generously. Each bio toilets will cost an appx. 30000. We need 12 such toilets and bathrooms for these girls.
A report by the UNICEF revealed that 82 percent of girls in Rajasthan are married before they are 18, 15 percent of girls in rural areas across the country are married before 13 and a major 52 percent of girls have their first pregnancy between 15 and 19.
• Child's education is sacrificed.
• Girls become more vulnerable to domestic violence.
• Early pregnancies weaken the mother.
• Babies born to girls under 17 are 60 percent more likely to die in their first year of life.
Who We Are
Nanhi Pari foundation is a non-sectarian and nonpolitical affiliated equal opportunity organization. Our aim is to enable and uplift girl child in India creating impact on the ground that will transform lives in India. Our objective is to create a world in which every girl child has the right to live and thrive.
We work in areas of girl child education and medical support.
Nanhi Pari strives to work in areas currently neglected or with poor living conditions. Our medical projects include funding operation/medical costs for girls. We fund projects that are almost always overlooked or ignored. Our goal for 2016 includes reaching out and impacting 5000 girl child from the urban poor section of our society.
Our appeal is to everyone out there who believe every living being has the right to live and we call out every concerned Indian citizen to step forward and give these girls a new dawn!!
Nanhi Pari Foundation mission is to save the girl child in India, saving girl child is a major step to develop any country and the whole world. We all are aware about the status of girls in the present scenario in India so our mission is to change the concept of GIRL Child situation in INDIA. As child is the most beautiful creation of God. A girl child is more so because she is the mother of future generations. If we continue to kill the unborn female fetuses we are not only committing sin in the eyes of God but also quickening the end of human race.
1. To bring about social awareness and affect a positive change towards Girl Child Education, Health & Survival & Other Major Diseases.
2. To provide education to the girl child and thus make her economically self-reliant & work till lasting changes in her life.
3. To promote equality for girls in terms of gender, education, and other opportunities.
4. To work towards the all-round progress of the girl child at all levels.
1. Building relationships to increase & understand the unity among peoples of different cultures & respect the girl.
2. Promoting the rights and interests of the Girl Child & have a right to adequate prenatal & post-natal care
3. Aims is to achieve lasting improvements in the quality life of GIRL CHILD deprived children in developing countries through a process that unites people across cultures and adds meaning and value to their lives by promoting the rights and interests of the Girl Child.
4. AIM is every GIRLD CHILD has the right from the birth to a name & nationality.
5. Every girl child have right to education, develop abilities, adequate nutrition, adequate medical care, right to parental affection, love, understanding.
6. Every Girl Child have a right to enjoy full opportunity for play and recreation.
CHILD RIGHTS IN INDIA
A girl especially is more vulnerable to violence, exploitation and abuse. The poor economic conditions of family households, cultural and social practices and prevalence of child marriage are the significant reasons for girls leaving school early and the decline of their education, which in turn reduces opportunity. It can also lead to early pregnancy which is a substantial health risk. The health of girls who are sexually exploited is also at high risk as they are more likely to contract life threatening diseases.